Great New Walkers’ Map!
A Walking Guide to Berowra Valley National Park”
Price $10:00 inc. GST where applicable.
- Full sized topographical map with EVERY approved walking track and fire trail in the Park;
- Printed on costly synthetic “paper” to handle wet conditions, repeated folding and tearing;
- Folded for convenient part-opening on the track;
- Easy reference to picnic and camping places, toilets;
- Important, notable and historic locations marked;
- Clear and specific safety guidelines for some tracks that cross the Hornsby Rifle Range zone;
- Clearly marked track head access from public transport;
- Cross referenced to this site for much more information about the Park;
- Included with your order for the map is a download of the companion 245 page “Guide”;
- The map lists and identifies the 10 fully described walks within the Park shown in this site and in
the “Guide’ download;
- Walkers with the right gear can locate these substantial on-line resources while in the Park
AVAILABLE FROM THESE NATIONAL PARKS & WILDLIFE SERVICE SHOPS
and soon from this site and selected resellers around the Park
Bobbin Head Information Centre
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
Lane Cove National Park
Lady Game Drive, Chatswood
Open: 9:00am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday
Closed on Christmas Day
Enquiries are welcome from businesses or organisations that wish to sell the maps.
Produced by the voluntary group, Friends of Berowra Valley using cartography supplied
by the NSW Central Mapping Authority and additional data added by Hornsby Shire Council.
This web site is maintained as community service and
source of inforrmation about Berowra Valley National Park. We invite you to make use of the information contained in the site and at the same time to acknowledge the services of those who so generously give their time and skills
to the project.
For all formal information and contact about the Park see the superb
NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service web site.
For more information about the Friends, see About Us.
To contact Friends of Berowra Valley Inc., see Contact Us or send an e-mail now to;